Regional Rail Link
Regional Rail Link is...
Rail line closures
This Easter and over Anzac Day, major construction works will take place. Buses and coaches will replace trains so works can take place safely in the rail corridor
Saturday 19 - Friday 25 April
- Sunbury: between Sunbury/Watergardens and North Melbourne
- Ballarat: between Ballarat and Southern Cross Station
- Bendigo: between Bendigo and Southern Cross Station
Saturday 26 - Sunday 27 April
- Werribee: between Newport and North Melbourne
- Williamstown: between Williamstown and North Melbourne
- Geelong: between Geelong and Southern Cross Station
Plan your trip
To plan your journey visit the Public Transport Victoria website or call 1800 800 007 (from 6:00 am to midnight daily).
- Anderson Road, Sunshine 18 April to 12 May
- Robinsons Road, Deer Park 19 April to 22 April
- Fitzgerald Road, Ardeer 21 April to 24 April
- More road closures
About the project
Regional Rail Link is a landmark infrastructure project designed to remove major bottlenecks in Victoria's rail network.
The project has taken out the prestigious Infrastructure Project of the Year award at the annual Infrastructure Partnerships Australia award ceremony.